Online CE Courses for Salespeople and Brokers
Please NOTE: Online classes are only valid for Continuing Education purposes. In CT, a 60-hour in-person class is required to obtain your Salespersons license.
Click here to find a school that offers an in-person class.
Brought to you by CTR - Hondros Learning, Keynote and Dearborn's REcampus. Fulfill your education requirements anywhere, at your convenience, and at your own pace.
- Wide array of courses and topics to choose from including the CT Mandatory CE course(s) and NAR required Ethics.
- Enrollment is quick and easy and you can begin immediately.
- Our online courses "remember" where you left off, so you can log out of the course and come back to it later…on any computer… at any time of day or night.
- You will receive 12 months to complete a course through REcampus, 6 months with Hondros Learning and 45 days with Keynote.
- Each course is approved for 3- or 6-hours of CE credit.
- Broker and Salesperson National PSI Exam Prep QBank is available through REcampus.
Please be aware that once you have registered/purchased a course there are no refunds. Make sure you've read all of the necessary information before making your purchase final.
Download CTR's Online Education Policies and Procedures (PDF format) where you will find information on cost, course expiration, pass rates, cancellation/refund policy, tech support, etc.
By registering for any CTR Online Course through Hondros Learning, Keynote or REcampus, you are indicating that you have read, understand and agree to the online policies.
Click here for an explanation of your CT continuing education requirements.
Choose Your Online CE Provider:
Welcome to the second generation of online education! Keynote is not a new version of an old idea. It is INTERACTIVE VIDEO EDUCATION THAT FEATURES NATIONALLY-RECOGNIZED SPEAKERS - the very people you hope to see at REALTOR® Conferences and special events.
The Keynote experience is like replacing a boring book with an exciting movie, featuring the stars of real estate education.
Click on the Keynote logo for a quick demo of these dynamic courses.